United Methodist Women members are our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, godmothers, daughters, granddaughters, sisters, nieces and goddaughters. We turn faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world.
- We provide opportunities and resources to grow spiritually, become more deeply rooted in Christ and put faith into action.
- We are organized for growth, with flexible structures leading to effective witness and action.
- We equip women and girls around the world to be leaders in communities, agencies, workplaces, governments and churches.
- We work for justice through compassionate service and advocacy to change unfair policies and systems.
- We provide educational experiences that lead to personal change in order to transform the world.
The work of United Methodist Women is mission, which includes advocacy and service. United Methodist Women members give voice to the unheard, raise up women leaders through education and leadership development, and perform in acts of service.
Turning faith, hope and love into action on behalf of women, children and youth around the world.